1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
89 Posts
I ordered the Sig "Deployment Bag". It is suppose to be delivered Saturday. Their pictures on the Sig site suck and can't really compare the two Deployment Bags. What would make the bag "Lo Viz"?

nod

·
Resident Armorer Premium Member
14,034 Posts
"Lo Viz" probably refers to the fact it's not "Tactical Black" or "Camouflaged", and therefore not appear "Firearm" related at a casual glance.

Reactions: CCC

·
Registered
57 Posts
I have the coyote colored one. It's a decent bag, but not worth what they're asking for $175 in my opinion.

It needs cushion on the bottom where the muzzle faces down. Otherwise the muzzle will smack the ground if you set the bag down and you're not careful.

·
Registered
206 Posts
I also have the deployment bag, but forgot to take pics. The inside of all sections are lined with soft velcro and it does come with the one fat movable velcro strap. In the pic on SIG's website you can barely see the strap behind the back sight. You can re-postion that strap to any position and it is all you need to secure the MPX.

Currently I have the SB Tactical brace installed on mine which is very similar to the Stock that SIG shows in their pic, and I have the Romeo 3 installed and it all barely fits in the bag. Before when I had the foldable SIG Brace installed, I could fit the MPX, Romeo 3 and a loaded / installed 30 rd. mag, but can't get the mag to fit with the SB Tactical brace. The three mag holder shown in SIG's pic is sold separately, but I think they quit selling it. Try to find one, it is velcro'ed and works great. I carry three loaded mags all the time with mine. This video below is what convinced me to buy one. It's done by Osage County Guns. I actually purchased my MPX pistol from them through Gun Broker, because they participate in the SIG Military / LEO discount program.

Hope this helps some.

The bag you want is the second one he demos.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.