SIG Talk banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Has anyone actually purchased and tried a Lima5 grip for their P320? I know they have been out there and haven't seen anyone selling them on eBay and no one discusses them. Any experience or thoughts in them? At $200, thats too much for me, but am curious.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Optics Planet lists everything on their website in order to get your CC info - They aren't out yet -

And judging by how Sig handles keeping grip modules in stock, I think it might be a bit before we see the Lima5, although it is super cool in concept.

·
Registered
986 Posts
Has anyone actually purchased and tried a Lima5 grip for their P320? I know they have been out there and haven't seen anyone selling them on eBay and no one discusses them. Any experience or thoughts in them? At $200, thaysbtoo much for me, but am curious.
Why is the guy holding a da/sa while advertising for a striker fired pistol accessory???

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I thought I saw them for sale on optics planet, not sure if they were in stock or not.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
They show in stock, but do they do that on purpose and then tell you it's back ordered or not out yet?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
604 Posts
They show in stock, but do they do that on purpose and then tell you it's back ordered or not out yet?

Ya .. OP does that a lot. Its kind of annoying. Most of the time if you open a chat windows and ask the rep to check status on part number XXXX, you'll get a real answer.

·
Registered
395 Posts

I just clicked on "check availability" for both the red and green models. The green said it would ship in 8-19 days and the red laser said 6-8 months. I guess they might actually have the green in stock but definitely not the red. Wouldn't hurt to call and ask them if you're interested in one now.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I called sig looking for a .357 sig change kit for the sub compact p320 (does not exist) but they told me the Lima5 was not out yet. This was about a month ago

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
We've done this thread at least once before.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
I called sig looking for a .357 sig change kit for the sub compact p320 (does not exist) but they told me the Lima5 was not out yet. This was about a month ago
a sc .40 and buy the .357 barrel also.
I have a sc.40 and just bought the P250 .357 barrel. It works great.

·
Registered
392 Posts
I thought I saw them for sale on optics planet, not sure if they were in stock or not.

Yeah, I placed an order for one and soon after that I noticed it wasn't in stock. It said availability was 8-10 months, IIRC. I should have paid better attention when ordering, but I swear that I don't recall seeing out of stock before paying for it. I cancelled it and requested stock alerts from a few different suppliers.

·
Registered
27 Posts
a sc .40 and buy the .357 barrel also.
I have a sc.40 and just bought the P250 .357 barrel. It works great.
Yeah this would work except I don't have a .40 I have a 9mm and by the time I bought an exchange kit for a caliber I don't really want then a barrel I may as well just buy a totally new firearm. At least the exchange kits save you a hundred and fifty bucks

·
Registered
228 Posts
Why is the guy holding a da/sa while advertising for a striker fired pistol accessory???

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
lol I noticed that too

·
Registered
137 Posts
I handled one of these at the NRA National Meeting last weekend at the Sig booth. It is pretty slick, and if you are into lasers on the gun and you like 320's you'll want this. Sig did a nice job of intergrating this. Heck, I'm not a big fan of lasers, but I might get one just to have it.

The Sig rep told me they would be out "later this year."

·
Registered
150 Posts
Anyone know if the Lima 5 will be available in SC, C, Carry or Full sizes and S, M, L grip sizes? Otherwise, the rail mount LIMA 1 might be a better choice for target use.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Anyone know if the Lima 5 will be available in SC, C, Carry or Full sizes and S, M, L grip sizes? Otherwise, the rail mount LIMA 1 might be a better choice for target use.
Someone correct me if I'm wrong... I've heard there are compact and full size versions both medium. I doubt they are going to make a bunch of different grip sizes.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts