SIG Talk banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
23,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SIG used to have an order form on their old site that allowed you to order custom work and gave the prices. It had stuff you could get done other than their Action Enhancement Packaged.

But I can't find a page or form for that on their new site.

Anyone know what happened to it?

Thanks.

·
Resident Armorer Premium Member
14,018 Posts

·
Registered
23,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks!

I must have overlooked it. :D Multiple times? :(

I'm getting old.

·
Registered
7,383 Posts
Custom Work!

My, my!

What're you up to?

Asking if they can make P320 frame look and feel more like a Glock?

Reactions: hodge

·
Registered
7,383 Posts

Kidding!

Don't be sore! :lol:

·
Registered
7,383 Posts
any idea where to find the "Discontinued Models" page that was on the old site is located?
Someone else recently mentioned that SIG nuked that page.

·
Resident Armorer Premium Member
14,018 Posts

·
Registered
23,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Kidding!

Don't be sore! :lol:
Nope! I wish I could make my G20 Gen 4 feel more like a P320. :lol:

My wife is the only one with a P320. Compact 9mm with a small-grip frame module.

She's is very accurate with that thing. :)

Like......really, really, scary accurate... :blink: :unsure:

Reactions: Willard

·
🎖USA Veteran
11,999 Posts
any idea where to find the "Discontinued Models" page that was on the old site is located?
SIG deleted it purely for the sake of all our mental health. Maintaining the list of products that were no longer available was causing too much grief and consternation amongst the fan base.

·
Registered
2,462 Posts
I never knew about that site before now. Had no Idea Sig offered that many packages.
I used it to look up styles when I get a new "itch" and to investigate some closeout models on sites like CDNN. Sig is pretty prolific when it comes to introducing new models and finishes and names like "Elite" and "Extreme". When they drop a specific model, many times the closeout prices are half or more than half off. Frequently, the listing websites that are listing the closeouts do not list all of the specific details (like sights, SRT, etc) so I would go there to see what "Elite Match Scorpion E2" (made that up) means. Many times I was able to identify weapons that really met with what I was looking for when the listing was less descriptive. Guess that time has passed, though. Also, it was useful when I was looking for something to drool after. Like sitting around thinking, "I wonder if sig ever made a 239 in Two Tone? or something like that. Guess now Ill just have to go to places like Gunbroker and figure it out. Problem with that is that many times the listings will conflict with each other--for example one listing mentioning SRT and the other 3 NOT mentioning it. Then I have to sit around and wait till it comes and see if the listing was correct or not. Sitll fun to get it and tear into it to see, but quite disappointing when the weapon I ordered does not meet my specifications (or expectations). Also, I am amazed by how often the big box sites like Gander get the detalis wrong--like mag capacity. I often see little errors like "15 round mag" on a 226 Legion in .40. (They don't make a factory 15 round mag for the 226 Legion in .40, only for the 9mm) so I could easily go to the website to look it up (bad example since the Legion is still in production--but for stuff like that on discontinued models).

·
Registered
23,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I never knew about that site before now. Had no Idea Sig offered that many packages.
I'm finally going to get off my procrastinating butt and send my SIG 1911 Stainless Rail in to have the stainless ambidextrous thumb safeties and stainless magwell installed. The magwell is the same as the black one that comes on the 1911 TACOPS. Then I will essentially have a natural stainless TACOPS to go with my black ones. :D

Reactions: Willard
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.