SIG Talk banner
61 - 65 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
557 Posts
Well I picked up a third 320, holy **** I have to start leaving my CC at home. Anyway it is a late Feb 2017 build and it's slide is a new non milled version. No spaces removed behind the breech face and no milling on the inside sides, or top of the slide. Ran 300 rounds through it right out of the box, and it is dead nutts accurate and ate all three brands and weights of bullets.

I don't care how Sig is building them as long as they keep the accuracy and reliability that mine three have shown.

TXPO

·
Registered
193 Posts
Well I picked up a third 320, holy **** I have to start leaving my CC at home. Anyway it is a late Feb 2017 build and it's slide is a new non milled version. No spaces removed behind the breech face and no milling on the inside sides, or top of the slide. Ran 300 rounds through it right out of the box, and it is dead nutts accurate and ate all three brands and weights of bullets.

I don't care how Sig is building them as long as they keep the accuracy and reliability that mine three have shown.

TXPO

I realize the weight difference must be very very slight, but could you feel any difference in how the new gun recoiled compared to your older two?

·
Registered
557 Posts
I realize the weight difference must be very very slight, but could you feel any difference in how the new gun recoiled compared to your older two?
Honestly the older 2015 seems to have slightly more recoil than the two never ones. Not by much but shooting them side by side I can feel the difference.

Does it work?

Does it work EVERY SINGLE TIME?

The questions that matter...
All three of my 320's have never had a single failure. The newest one only has around 300 rounds through it, but I am teaching a course Wed and Thurs and it will see about 500 rounds over those two days.

All three have run with several different brands, weights and type of 9mm ammo, including +p+ and true Nato stuff, and not once has any problem popped up. The newest 320 purchased a few weeks, ago, was shot straight for the box, without lubrication or cleaning, and I won't clean it until after the class. If it fails, I will grab the second one, finish the day then diagnose the problem.

If is finishes, it will have around 800 rounds out of the box. I will clean it and put in my rotation with the other 2017 model for duty. The 2015 has been retired to range duty and a go bag defense gun.

TXPO

Reactions: jeff s
61 - 65 of 65 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.