SIG Talk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone with an email address for a good Customer Service contact at SIG please PM that to me?

Thanks. :)

Reactions: bearone2

·
Registered
28 Posts
I used [email protected]

I got him after I called with questions so I cant say he is better or worse than any other. I will say that my exeperience overall was not that great. They called after I sent the pistol and told me some parts were not available, and then they sent the pistol back without some parts that they did have and I was supposed to get. To their credit they sent one part and added a new mag for the inconvenience.

·
Registered
11,562 Posts
It’s virtually impossible to find an email address on their website
Yes , they have phone numbers however I personally don’t care for sitting on the phone when I could just email them all the questions I have!
Make the call to CS one time and during the conversation ask for an email address. That's how I got one which I saved and use regularly.

Like you, I prefer using email over phone calls. It gives me time to phrase my question or request and, more importantly, gives the CS rep time to research the answer.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Here is another. John Ford
[email protected]
Sent John Ford an email Saturday 8/11/18 at the above address. No reply. I called Sig today - 8/16/18 - to send them my 365 (5/15/18 build date). Told them I had sent an email to John Ford on Saturday and the person I spoke with said John Ford in no longer there. Not sure if he meant in that dept. or at Sig.

·
Registered
55,927 Posts
i called twice recently & caught ryan both times, email's a waste of time as far as i'm concerned!

Reactions: bblr

·
Registered
7,644 Posts
Yeah, calling avoids potential vacation, days off, etc. delays, but email [email protected] works good too. Mike will respond in PM to a morning note. My last contact with Mike was couple weeks ago...

EDIT: If you want'a contact CS' mgmt, [email protected] is their boss. Going straight to Bill will get his very responsive attention, but isn't gonna be your quickest option...

Cheers

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sent John Ford an email...John Ford in no longer there. Not sure if he meant in that dept. or at Sig.
He's probably a telemarketer now. :lol:

Reactions: bearone2

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
GBIA: try [email protected] - he was there about 6 months ago, so I cannot vouch that he's still there. Was easy to deal with & very helpful.
Thanks. My post asking for that was from over a year ago. Somebody resurrected a zombie thread. I just jumped in. :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.