SIG Talk banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stopped by and looked around. One of the largest setups too. Talked to Eric who is an instructor at Sig Academy. Gave me some great info if I go up for a couple of days this summer.

Saw the P320 Compact with a safety. I liked it!

Had a picture taken with Hickok45 and John, and saw Intructor Zero walking and doing a live feed too.

Fun three hours!

·
Registered
22,206 Posts
I would have loved the chance to berate them over the following:

1) WHERE THE HELL ARE THOSE US-MADE X5 AND X6 P226s and P220s YOU PROMISED FOUR YEARS AGO?!?!? YOU SAID YOU WERE SETTING UP THE PRODUCTION FACILITY!!!
2) WHY THE HELL WON'T YOU STANDARDIZE ON THE MIL-STD-1913 RAIL LIKE VIRTUALLY THE ENTIRE INDUSTRY AROUND THE WORLD?!?!?!?!?
3) What happened to the Emperor Scorpion P series? Screwing that finish up like the Legions?
4) When will you ever test a product and make sure it works before releasing it (Romeo 1, P320 interchangeability with .45 ACP, et cetera)?

I'm sure I could think of others if I were so angry over something else.

·
Registered
2,443 Posts
Had a picture taken with Hickok45 and John, and saw Intructor Zero walking and doing a live feed too.

Fun three hours!
I had an interesting 10mm conversation. Possibility there may be a 10mm legion coming. Also a VERY interesting conversation at Wilson Combat about a Wilson combat Sig in the future. "We cannot confirm but will not deny it"

·
Registered
22,206 Posts
I had an interesting 10mm conversation. Possibility there may be a 10mm legion coming. Also a VERY interesting conversation at Wilson Combat about a Wilson combat Sig in the future. "We cannot confirm but will not deny it"
The force of a full-powered 10mm load from Underwood would make the entire cheap gray finish on the Legion literally fall off by the end of the first magazine. :lol:

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I stopped at HK and a couple of others, and the Sig team was BY FAR the most helpful and professional.

·
Registered
11,561 Posts
I would have loved the chance to berate them over the following:

1) WHERE THE HELL ARE THOSE US-MADE X5 AND X6 P226s and P220s YOU PROMISED FOUR YEARS AGO?!?!? YOU SAID YOU WERE SETTING UP THE PRODUCTION FACILITY!!!
2) WHY THE HELL WON'T YOU STANDARDIZE ON THE MIL-STD-1913 RAIL LIKE VIRTUALLY THE ENTIRE INDUSTRY AROUND THE WORLD?!?!?!?!?
3) What happened to the Emperor Scorpion P series? Screwing that finish up like the Legions?
4) When will you ever test a product and make sure it works before releasing it (Romeo 1, P320 interchangeability with .45 ACP, et cetera)?

I'm sure I could think of others if I were so angry over something else.
GBIA, I think I know why y'all didn't git yer personalized invite.

They can't handle the truth!

PS: You forgot the P938 HD vaporware.

·
Banned
6,289 Posts
This alone is worth blasting them, along with Glock as well. Why anyone would put any other rail on a gun is just stupid.

·
Registered
60 Posts
They had several P210s on display which was nice because been able to hold one or even see one in person. Very nice. They also have a 220 Legion coming out this summer. I also loved the MPX with the 4in barrel.

I also talked to a guy at the Wilson booth about a possible Wilson-ized Sig that my or may not be coming. Sounds similar to the Wilson worked Beretta.

I was there open to close on Friday and 12-6 on Saturday. So much fun. Met lots of great folks.

·
Registered
869 Posts
It was a good show, lots of great vendors. Wife found a couple of new toys she'd like...if only you could get a Barrett in Tiffany Blue I'd be all set :D

I asked at the SIG booth about parts for X-5 & X-6 and other Mastershop stuff...apparently they are not getting ANYTHING from Germany anymore. Sounds like owners of such pistols are kind of on our own for parts.

Also, they did not see any plans to build Mastershop items in the US in the future.

The US-made P210's looked pretty nice....

I was actually very impressed with Kahr's booth. They had some of the nicest free hats :)

Geissele & ALG had lots of the little packets of Go-Juice, I had to grab a bunch. You could test all of the triggers.

Lots of cool Henry's at their booth. Those are fun to play with.

Kimber had a nice setup too with lots of pistols and rifles.

Attachments

·
Registered
22,206 Posts
This alone is worth blasting them, along with Glock as well. Why anyone would put any other rail on a gun is just stupid.
I would like to yell at Glock too: "Why can't you put some steel ribs in your frame to keep you damned rails straight??"

·
Registered
22,206 Posts
.....Also, they did not see any plans to build Mastershop items in the US in the future.
I didn't think that SIG would come through with that promise.
More lies from SIG.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Not Sig related, but I was impressed with the Hudson H9. It was nice getting to hold and play around with one after only seeing videos. Cy and his wife Lauren were very personable and great to chat with. She went very in depth on the pistol design. His labor of love was the trigger, and he did a fantastic job. As close to a 1911 trigger as I've come across. I may have to get one.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts