My order arrived this afternoon. BL9LJHP115-50 and BL9LJHP124-50. The boxes are the white box, black insignia and print, just as appears in the ad.
The description area states Not V-Crown. Manufactured in SIG ammunition Facility in Jacksonville, Arkansas.
Elite Performance Ammunition.
Open the item and scroll down to Description: (Red is my emphasis)
LIMITED QUANTITIES AVAILABLE
Unique opportunity to save on limited-run brass case blemished hollow point contract ammunition.
NOTE: The Jacketed hollow point projectiles in this ammunition are not SIG SAUER V-Crown jacketed hollow point projectiles.
SIG SAUER blemished ammunition includes minor cosmetic imperfections which result during typical manufacturing processes. These imperfections do not create functional issues; however, there may be slight performance variations from the standard spec ammunition. SIG SAUER blemished ammunition, is manufactured at the SIG SAUER ammunition facility in Jacksonville, Arkansas.
• You must be 18 or older to purchase rifle ammunition and 21 or older to purchase handgun ammunition.
• For safety reasons, we do not accept returns of ammunition.
• All ammunition will be shipped via ground delivery.
• Adult signature required on delivery.
• Please ensure you are purchasing and using the correct type of ammunition for your firearm.
• Check the local laws of your area for any other laws or regulations before ordering.
|Grain Weight||115 gr|
|Qty Per Package||50|
|Muzzle Velocity||1135 fps|
|Muzzle Energy||329 ft-lb|