SIG Talk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking of giving some holsters as gifts. Maybe both a CCW and tactical style.

Maybe a Safariland 6004 or Fobus Roto Holster style for tactical.

And Galco or Alessi for CCW?

I couldn't find the specific German model 226R E26R-9-BSS-GER listed in any holster guide yet.

Would it be enough to tell the holster manufacturer that this pistol is the same as an old 1980's German SIG226 carbon upper with a US made 226R rail frame?

For those of you who have this gun. What make and model holsters are you guys using that you like a lot, that I should consider?

Any pics and links would be appreciated. Thanks guys

·
Registered
62 Posts
Thinking of giving some holsters as gifts. Maybe both a CCW and tactical style.

Maybe a Safariland 6004 or Fobus Roto Holster style for tactical.

And Galco or Alessi for CCW?

I couldn't find the specific German model 226R E26R-9-BSS-GER listed in any holster guide yet.

Would it be enough to tell the holster manufacturer that this upistol is the same as an old 1980's German SIG226 carbon upper with a US made 226R rail frame?

For those of you who have this gun. What make and model holsters are you guys using that you like a lot, that I should consider?

Any pics and links would be appreciated. Thanks guys
I have this same pistol it fits into any regular P226 rail holster. As far as I know it's exactly the same as the one made here. Hope that helps

·
Registered
290 Posts
I am also looking for a good holster for my P226 MK25. I do use Tagua holsters for a number of my guns. The only issue with the Tagua is the snaps I wish I could get the same holster with clips.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Handgun holster Revolver

DeSantis Scabbard. Package says it fits both the p226r and p220r (I have the 220r)

Used this for CC until I got my Kingtuk. It worked well and kept the pistol close to the body.

Just my 1 1/2 cents after taxes.

·
Banned
3,113 Posts
SiG P226/P220:
Tactical holster: Safariland SLS Tactical holster model 6004 for training in full kit
Match/CCW OWB: Galco "PLE paddle" holster and "Fletch" OWB holster
CCW IWB: Galco "Summer Comfort"

SiG P6/P228:
CCW OWB: Galco "PLE paddle" holster and "Fletch'
CCW IWB: Galco "Summer Comfort 2"

Safariland @ Holsters.com : http://www.holsters.com/ Note safariland has specific holsters for a number of the P226 versions.

Galco: http://www.usgalco.com/

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.