SIG Talk banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
I'd like a 365X without the optic attachment. Customer service says they're not available yet. Anyone else like to see the 365X without the optic? I don't like attachments like lasers, optics, thumb safeties, etc, on a concealed carry gun. Clean, lean, and mean is the way to go for a carry piece, especially for pocket carry.
FYI in case you haven't seen it... but SIG now has the P365X without the RZ listed.

·
Registered
95 Posts
My XL grip module and flat trigger showed up today. I'm debating installing the trigger but it looks like kind of a PITA. Meanwhile I like the feel of the 365 with the XL grip, its easier to draw from concealment, the beavertail feels good in the hand and the slightly flared magwell is a nice touch. The ability to dump mags for quick reloads appeals to me despite the fact that I'd hopefully never half to do it except for training.
This is what I did. There's good videos on swapping the trigger. It's not hard just footery. I watched the videos a few times and then watched and paused the video as I went. It's well worth it

Reactions: BWepps
21 - 23 of 23 Posts