SIG Talk banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd like a 365X without the optic attachment. Customer service says they're not available yet. Anyone else like to see the 365X without the optic? I don't like attachments like lasers, optics, thumb safeties, etc, on a concealed carry gun. Clean, lean, and mean is the way to go for a carry piece, especially for pocket carry.

·
Registered
265 Posts
I have a backorder on the 365X slide presently. Hopefully I won't have to wait too long...
My slide shipped just a rew minutes ago.

And Sig's website is showing the 365X slide in stock on their website presently for those interested.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If you don’t plan on putting an optic on it, why get the X? Just get the standard p365 and add the XL grip or use the 12 round mag with the standard grip.
I like the 365 but prefer the flat trigger of the X. I could get the 365 then switch the curved trigger out for the flat. That's one possibility.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Interesting that when I bought my P365 my lgs didn't have any P365XLs in stock. Now they have P365XLs, but no P365s or P365Xs.

·
Registered
53 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
My XL grip module and flat trigger showed up today. I'm debating installing the trigger but it looks like kind of a PITA. Meanwhile I like the feel of the 365 with the XL grip, its easier to draw from concealment, the beavertail feels good in the hand and the slightly flared magwell is a nice touch. The ability to dump mags for quick reloads appeals to me despite the fact that I'd hopefully never half to do it except for training.

·
Registered
544 Posts
You’re much better off just buying the standard P365 and swapping to a flat trigger and XL grip module. You’ll have better sights too and endless sight possibilities aftermarket, the XL optic plate rear sight sucks compared to the X-rays or pretty much any other decent night sight on the market and you’re stuck with it.

·
Registered
17 Posts
You’ll have better sights too and endless sight possibilities aftermarket, the XL optic plate rear sight sucks compared to the X-rays or pretty much any other decent night sight on the market and you’re stuck with it.
I didn’t like the rear site at first but now I don’t mind it. I will be switching the front though.

·
Registered
SIG P320 X-Carry 9mm Coyote & Black
66 Posts
I did exactly what you are looking for. P365 NRA Edition, swapped to an XL Grip Module, and installed the Flat Trigger. I love how it shoots and feels.

·
Registered
544 Posts
I didn’t like the rear site at first but now I don’t mind it. I will be switching the front though.
That rear sight is crap compared to pretty much any other night sights out there. Does it work? Sure, but that doesn’t mean that it isn’t mediocre at best. With the regular P365 slide you’re not limited to just that rear sight and it’s pointless getting the P365X over the standard if you’re not going to run a MRDS.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts