SIG Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got my m18 and came across custom works FCU. Planning on leaving my 18 as is. But would like pointers and help with the FCU build. I don’t want a “Gucci” build, but I want it sharp and sleek, and most importantly compact for conceal carry purposes.! I like the stainless old school looks in the slide. But I want to put a optic in this as well. Looking for pictures, ideas, and suggestions on brands and links to find what’s needed. Thanks for the help

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,065 Posts
Well, Sig sells 320 slides in stainless (unfinished) with and without the Romeo Pro. They have 'standard" slides as well as Procut. There are many 3rd parties that also sell slides, grip modules. etc., so you can build what you want.

Have as look at the Sig parts site to get an idea. You can also look at Wilson Compact, Gray Guns, Armory Craft and others

·
Registered
116 Posts
I finally got my m18 and came across custom works FCU. Planning on leaving my 18 as is. But would like pointers and help with the FCU build. I don’t want a “Gucci” build, but I want it sharp and sleek, and most importantly compact for conceal carry purposes.! I like the stainless old school looks in the slide. But I want to put a optic in this as well. Looking for pictures, ideas, and suggestions on brands and links to find what’s needed. Thanks for the help
Question:
So I went to the range today and noticed they had the custom works FCU‘s P320’s in stock. $300 bucks.
Does the custom works FCU just swap out like installing a Wilson Combat grip. or is there more to it?

·
Registered
192 Posts
Question:
So I went to the range today and noticed they had the custom works FCU‘s P320’s in stock. $300 bucks.
Does the custom works FCU just swap out like installing a Wilson Combat grip. or is there more to it?
You can drop the FCU in any grip module excluding .45 models. Then you would get the appropriate slide, barrel, magazines, & recoil spring.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Question:
Excellent price in the current political climate. I believe $300 is right at MSRP. Most places are selling online for $350 and higher.

·
Premium Member
4,853 Posts
I just got an email from Sig. they have AXG modules in stock. Black not Scorpion though.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I just got an email from Sig. they have AXG modules in stock. Black not Scorpion though.
I just received a black AXG module yesterday. They are very nice. My fave combo so far is Grayguns Sniper Gray sculpted grip with gray Killer Innovations slide. I am really liking this modularity.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts