Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
IMG_1095.JPG
I've been looking for an older version of the P239 and lucked out and found this one in 40 S&W. The shop owner said that when they receive guns in they remove them from their box, the gun gets displayed in the showcase and the box gets stored in the back room. While going through inventory a couple weeks ago he came upon the Blue Sig box and opened it and to his surprise the gun Never was taken out of the Box!!!!! It sat there in the store room and he did a check when he logged the gun in and it was Feb 2010. When I received the gun the box matches the serial number and the date on the box was October 29,2009.i thought this was a pretty cool story so I hope I didn't bore you guys:rolleyes: OH I paid $765 for the gun which I thought was great for New.

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
Awesome find!!

I love my P239 9mm. I didn't imagine that I would like it as much as I do.

Congrats!

Reactions: bblr and Btc624

·
Registered
6,861 Posts
That is a Great Find. The 239 is a real workhorse pistol, and Mine has been overly modified over the time I have had it to get it right. (for Me)

It has Short Reset Trigger, Short Reach Trigger, a set of Rosewood Grips, and X-Ray Sights.

You should figure on getting the Night Sights replaced as they are probably pretty dim by now.

Oh yea. And Grease it well and shoot the H**** out of it. (If you can afford the 10,000 rounds that will take.)

Reactions: Btc624

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Great pistol, i have one in 9mm. I would rather that you paid $650 for it, but you did OK. I paid $650 in 2008 for mine NIB, but i did weeks of online shopping.;)

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
I love my .40 SAS. EDC it 95% of the time.

Reactions: USMC6872 and Btc624

·
Registered
11,432 Posts
Welcome from PA!

Amazing story, have fun. P239 is a nice SIG

Reactions: Btc624

·
Registered
142 Posts
Great story and a great gun, enjoy it.

·