SIG Talk banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
I don't own one of these, and I dont know about the SRT as a standard feature, but from the picture you can see that it also has the extended beaver tail. The standard P226 does not.

·
Registered
23,612 Posts
Yes, they have been discontinued and they do have the SRT.

Reactions: winterwar

·
Resident Armorer Premium Member
14,048 Posts
Hey guys has this gun been discontinued? Does it come with a SRT trigger in it? Besides the looks and threaded barrel what's the difference between this and a regular 226. What's a good price new?
Even though it's a discontinued model, if you found it at the right price, there isn't any reason to disregard it! Sig makes a few limited edition models from time to time.

Just check out the P226 models that they are currently listing... https://www.sigsauer.com/products/firearms/pistols/p226/
Figure that it has a lot of the same features as the TACOPs with threaded barrel, and check the difference in pricing between the Mk25s in Nitron/Black, and the FDE version... that will give you a "ballpark" figure on what it's worth on the high side...

As far as the SRT, it's basically a $50 added expense to install if not originally equipped!

Reactions: winterwar and Klj

·
Registered
23,612 Posts
I had a P226 Scorpion 9mm once and stupidly sold it without ever having shot it.
Beautiful pistol.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.