SIG Talk banner
41 - 60 of 103 Posts

馃帠USA Veteran Premium Member
You got me, it is not finished yet.. I am two months into a build of a Revolutionary War Rifle in honor of my 7th Generation Grandfather Aaron Marsh who fought with the VA Militia. Start browning the barrel tomorrow. Give me a couple more months.

Registered
I'm waiting for Marlin to start back up to build their 1895 CB models in 45-70. years ago I had a Marlin 1895 and sure enjoyed shooting it. but for now I got this which took almost 25 yrs being married and family coming first but I got it in 2019.
Air gun Machine gun Trigger Wood Shotgun

Registered
Custom Winchester Model 70 pre-`64 with XTR Featherweight barrel chambered in .30-06 Ackley Improved. Stock is an Al Biesen fiddle wood. I have since replaced the stock with a less valuable and more functional composite stock.

Wood Trigger Air gun Hardwood Wood stain

Mel Smart built Model 70 based on pre-`64 action and prototype for his accu-bond stock and Kilimanjaro rifles. .35 Whelen.

Wood Air gun Trigger Shotgun Gun barrel

Not a rifle, but very pretty!

Ruger Red Label 12 ga. with blackened receiver, extra engraving, and custom English Walnut straight comb stock...

Sleeve Purple Triangle Wood Collar

And I also think my ARs with my own custom camo jobs are pretty, as is my Ruger Predator...

Machine gun Trigger Machine Military organization Gun accessory

Wood Plant Grass Trunk Home fencing

41 - 60 of 103 Posts