SIG Talk banner
1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
22,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Visiting my uncle and aunt in Fort Pierce, Fla for the summer, when I was about 13. They lived in the country and had a cow, chicken's, etc. and I'd get milk and gather eggs daily. Across the fence was a pasture with a bull, In town was a saddle shop and I had seen a bull whip in there that really caught my attention, for some reason. So I got it. The preachers son from church and I hopped the fence, searchin . . . no bull!

·
Registered
22,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:cool:

Reactions: hauki

·
🎖USA Veteran
4,558 Posts
Visiting my uncle and aunt in Fort Pierce, Fla for the summer, when I was about 13. They lived in the country and had a cow, chicken's, etc. and I'd get milk and gather eggs daily. Across the fence was a pasture with a bull, In town was a saddle shop and I had seen a bull whip in there that really caught my attention, for some reason. So I got it. The preachers son from church and I hopped the fence, searchin . . . no bull!
Shoot, you don't expect us to buy the aunt and uncle thing on the whip, do you? :hysterical:

·
🎖USAF Retired
3,752 Posts
1962-5ish Browning Safari High Power 30-06 Mauser action. Sporting a Leopold VXIII 3x9. Was my grandfathers rifle, I put on the scope. I got it and hunted with it in several places. Here it is with a bear I bagged while living in Alaska.
Wood Hat Working animal Landscape Carmine

·
Premium Member
123 Posts
These represent two of three July 2019 DTOM builder sets Aero Precision offered that I assembled. E Pluribus Unum is in .223 Wylde and We The People, .300 AAC Blackout.

Trigger Air gun Gun barrel Wood Machine gun

Air gun Trigger Machine gun Gun barrel Gun accessory

1 - 20 of 80 Posts