SIG Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a 1990 P226 with OEM Trigger and considering going to the Sig short trigger #7. I'm assuming this trigger will fit and wondering if anyone else has made this change.

Thanks,
John

·
Resident Armorer Premium Member
14,256 Posts
I've got a 1990 P226 with OEM Trigger and considering going to the Sig short trigger #7. I'm assuming this trigger will fit and wondering if anyone else has made this change.

Thanks,
John
Several times as an armorer on the department I was with, and also on both my P226 Sigs.

Attachments

Reactions: FLASIG

·
Registered
496 Posts

Thanks,
John
Warm welcome from South Florida.
Like Willard indicated, it is a fairly easy task to replace the trigger.
If you look in the Gunsmithing Sub Forum there is a thread showing assembly & disassembly videos.

http://sigtalk.com/sig-sauer-gunsmithing/40974-sig-pistols-mother-all-diy-videos-tips-thread.html

If you want, I'll make you a deal. I recently replaced the short trigger ( #7 ) from my M11A1 with a standard trigger ( #6). I'll send you my brand new never used # 7 trigger and when you replace it send me yours. Even swap. Each of us will pay for our postage.
PM me if interested.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.