SIG Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for an X-5 Short and Smart, I realize they are no longer manufactured, or exported into the US, or both.
I've been keeping an eye on Gunbroker, but so far, nada....
I'd appreciate any suggestions.
Thank you

· Registered
7,353 Posts
No joke man.
I have 2 X5's
A Black and White and a Competition.
I truly regret not getting a Short & Smart.
But, then again, those pistols weren't exactly affordable even before everything went crazy...
Good luck, and if I see anything Ill let ya know.
Youve came to the right place for help.

· Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the feedback, same here, had a chance to get one a couple years ago, (when they were reasonable....).def. kick myself for that move....,but did get a Legion and an x-5 L-1, both are great guns!! It's part of what I love about this stuff, the chase!
Take care

· Registered
7,353 Posts
Thanks for the feedback, same here, had a chance to get one a couple years ago, (when they were reasonable....).def. kick myself for that move....,but did get a Legion and an x-5 L-1, both are great guns!! It's part of what I love about this stuff, the chase!
Take care
Dude!!
The chase.......thats it lol....

· Registered
523 Posts
I almost missed mine....

...When I first saw the X5 AllRound at the LGS....I dismissed it...too much money...I'd have to sell another gun to partially fund it, etc.

My good contact at the store remembered I was interested...called me up when the owner said he might reduce the price...

...AND he was interested in the unfired P226 Legion that I bought from him a while back (when I REALLY wanted a P226 Extreme)....I rushed back and we made a deal.

I figure I can always get another Legion....but the X-Guns are rare birds...

Northlight

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.