SIG Talk banner

Shallow concavity on flat trigger face

519 5
Has anyone put a shallow concavity on a flat trigger face as a finger reference point? This would still allow a longer lever arm.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
Has anyone put a shallow concavity on a flat trigger face as a finger reference point? This would still allow a longer lever arm.
Warm welcome from South Florida.
IMHO you don't need to. If you do anyway, then you have to refinish your trigger.
This is my computer programmer speak with an If/Then statement.

·
Registered
9,043 Posts
I have know a few people who would benefit from a slight concavity on their skull . . .

And I have seen a flat trigger with a little reference bump (not a divot), a picture on line - don't know where exactly.

Being an old geezer, I'm still working on getting used to the whole idea of flat triggers and gender reassignment. :)

·
Registered
491 Posts
I have know a few people who would benefit from a slight concavity on their skull . . .

And I have seen a flat trigger with a little reference bump (not a divot), a picture on line - don't know where exactly.

Being an old geezer, I'm still working on getting used to the whole idea of flat triggers and gender reassignment. :)
Can you explain to another old geezer how to do a gender reassigment to your flat trigger.:eek:

·
Registered
9,043 Posts
My experience with gender reassignment is limited, though so far all positive!

When I went into the hospital for back surgery past February, I was scheduled to stay overnight. They ended up kicking me out the same day. When the admitting nurse asked what I was checking in for, I said, "Elective gender reassignment and a hysterectomy". She thought that was quite funny . . . but I guess she may have been in the minority.

Fortunately, the surgeon didn't get too confused or I probably wouldn't think it was funny either. Life can be hell (the hot place) when one has a somewhat perverted British sense of humor.

As to the comment after the trigger word, it was not my intent to combine those disparate things.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.