SIG Talk banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
747 Posts
GOOD! Leave it posted right here, and a sticky sounds great! I`m sure there will be plenty who agree with me. Hopefully they`ll have the balls to stand up to you as well!

Later`:p
I'm not sure how many "plenty" is,but I don't and never did agree with you.

·
Banned
1,470 Posts
I'm not sure how many "plenty" is,but I don't and never did agree with you.
:goodjob:
"plenty" I`ll guarantee you that its alot more than you think ;)
And yeah, i remember you very well too, i never agreed with you either. Makes us even, dosent it! ;)

I`m not a back stabber or a coward, and i dont kiss the ring either.

·
Registered
747 Posts
And yeah, i remember you very well too, i never agreed with you either. Makes us even, dosent it! ;)

Are you implying I am?

·
Registered
417 Posts

The easiest way to fix the problem is to stop the tantrum here and open you own forum.
You have said you have plenty of people so that would cure all. You and okill can each have your own seperate fifedom to treat folks however you want. Bitching about it is obviously not going to change anything as this thread has shown.

·
Administrator
36,927 Posts
VinSig, I’ll take a moment to remind you of the 7 day ban you received for the malicious private message you sent to another member in January 2019. You were warned at that time to think about how you speak to and treat the members of this site.

Evidently you forgot about that or just don’t care. It makes no difference at this point.

There’s no fiefdom here, there are only the staff that manage the site for the benefit of ALL members. Some members here don’t view it as such, and think that these forums are like other gun sites on the ‘net - that tend to be more aggressive and out of control. They are dealt with appropriately, in the spirit of keeping this site as the best on the 'net as gun forums go.

The rules of this forum require all members to exercise respect for the others, and the staff enforces all the rules here without prejudice. Your response is pretty much what I thought it would be. That's the same kind of attitude you displayed when active on the P365 forum if someone didn't agree with you. Your aggressive behavior was over the top.

Of course, you already know that you stepped over the line with the way you addressed one of the staff in this thread. You expect to be banned, and yes, I will be the moderator that does it. No one directed me to do my job in this case. That’s not how the staff here works.

Should we address your multiple accounts? Yes, Vin, we know all about them. Do you recall what the rules state with regard to having multiple accounts?

So, have your fun for the evening, you may respond to me or others as you see fit, then you can say your final farewell.

Good evening.

·
Registered
776 Posts
I never understand why someone tries to constantly cause problems
I guess they think any attention is good
Just makes me shake my head
God Bless,John
You never ever act like this no matter where you are ....ever

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
776 Posts
I`m the one with the attitude??? Yeah sure thing osokill, you`re the ONLY ONE that is fooled by your own statement. Your ego exceeds your talent, and by a very long ways. So, being that your going to ban me from here anyway after this message, i`m going to go ahead and say what i have to say to you, whether you like it or not. Oh, and DO read every word. This truth WILL **** you off, and that is the best part of it. You deserve it!

YOU are the one with the attitude. YOU are the one that is still butt hurt. I never started any problems in sigtalk, YOU are the one that is being the ******* about it. I helped alot of people in this forum. I never disrespected anyone, not once. I simply asked last year why i was blocked from the P365 sub forum, and you went off on a rant towards me just to see if you could **** me off. Sure does describe the kind of person you REALLY are. But dont worry, i wont bother to come back here ever again, its not worth putting up with an ******* like you. I wasnt born an *** kisser, and i surely wont start today with kissing your *** just to be a member in this forum. How about you just kiss my *** instead. One day (and it might be sooner than you wish for) the forum owners will see YOU for who YOU are and BLOCK YOUR *** from every forum. You`ve caused ALOT of people to leave this forum, all because of YOUR attitude towards them as well as others in several other forums that they allow you to play king in. I`ve had a ton of people email me about you, and several have sent in written complaints about you. I will be sending in a written complaint against you too! It might even be the straw that breaks the camels back, too. Ya just never know!

In the meantime, have fun with your little club of buddies that smooch up to you. And sure, go ahead and BAN me entirely from here, i couldnt care less at this point anymore. I managed to get along just fine for a whole year without the likes of you AND your attitude, so going forward will be no problem either. And yeah, the ONLY thing that hasn`t changed, is YOU being the ******* that you are. Keep being the king of nothing in here. Hide behind your keyboard. I know you dont even have the balls to even be a man and email me after this. Matter of fact, you dont even have the balls to leave this message posted either. We wouldnt want people to see you for who you really are, now do we. We wouldnt want anybody to actually see a member who stood up to your bull$h!t, and call you out, now would we.

And just so you know ahead of time, i sent this reply/message to a bunch of the sigtalk members that i am still good friends with outside of this forum. (you have no idea how many people dont like you in the forums) They`ll be letting me know how you handle this and watching for it to be deleted, because you think your good at covering your tracks. And the kool thing about that is, you have no idea who or how many people that this has been copied to. You also have no idea how many members have snap shots of your conversations, and you tried to hide them by deleting them. Funny thing about it is, every pissing contest you`ve caused with numerous members, on numerous forums, yup, snap shots. And they are being sent to verticalscope. Dont worry, a bunch of us at sigtalk are already way ahead of you. I didnt sit here and not do my homework for a year, because i already knew how you would treat the message i sent to you earlier ;)

Adios azzokill! ;)
Some one needs a nap and a cookie...
Grow up and act like a adult
Threatening people online is so petty
I have never acted like this and I would treat anyone who did as someone with severe problems...
If you have issues with someone
Use a Pm...
Life is way to short to act like a three yr old and with a temper tantrum....
God Bless,John

·
Registered
776 Posts
VinSig, I’ll take a moment to remind you of the 7 day ban you received for the malicious private message you sent to another member in January 2019. You were warned at that time to think about how you speak to and treat the members of this site.

Evidently you forgot about that or just don’t care. It makes no difference at this point.

There’s no fiefdom here, there are only the staff that manage the site for the benefit of ALL members. Some members here don’t view it as such, and think that these forums are like other gun sites on the ‘net - that tend to be more aggressive and out of control. They are dealt with appropriately, in the spirit of keeping this site as the best on the 'net as gun forums go.

The rules of this forum require all members to exercise respect for the others, and the staff enforces all the rules here without prejudice. Your response is pretty much what I thought it would be. That's the same kind of attitude you displayed when active on the P365 forum if someone didn't agree with you. Your aggressive behavior was over the top.

Of course, you already know that you stepped over the line with the way you addressed one of the staff in this thread. You expect to be banned, and yes, I will be the moderator that does it. No one directed me to do my job in this case. That’s not how the staff here works.

Should we address your multiple accounts? Yes, Vin, we know all about them. Do you recall what the rules state with regard to having multiple accounts?

So, have your fun for the evening, you may respond to me or others as you see fit, then you can say your final farewell.

Good evening.
Well thank you my friend
Very well said
We all appreciate all of you keep this great place going
Stay safe out there
God Bless,John

·
Banned
1,470 Posts

Good evening.
Multiple accounts? Not sure what you mean by that, care to explain that to me? I only have just this account in sigtalk. Or are you saying i cant be a member on any other forums, just sigtalk? That dosent make any sense.
And your right, i did forget about the 7 day ban. I`m old, and yes, sometimes forgetful, i`ll give that apology up for that.
And now that i recall it, the other member had it coming. That member attacked, i retaliated. Yup, bad on my part, but sometimes people just need to be told off sometimes.

INCAR, this all came from nothing. Go right back to the beginning of this thread, you`ll see i wasnt disrespectful at all. OSOKILL was the one who inflated the situation all on his own. I simply just asked a question, i wasnt being an idiot about it, or disrespectful, i just simply asked a question. Next thing i know, i`m the one who gets threatened with a ban? Thats not right, and i just walked away for over a year just to keep peace. Then i come back over a year later, and ask a question, and i instantly get this attitude thrown at me. And when osokill said i had to many "ignores" and that caused me to be blocked from the P365 sub forum, WHAT? Holy cow, i never heard of that before, and i`ve been on forums for YEARS and NEVER seen or heard of such nonsense. Personally, i think i was lied to about that. osokill had a personal score to settle, and thats how he did it.

Well, i guess it comes down to you banning then. If thats the way it has to be, then do what you gotta do. I spoke my peace, so it seems its settled for us all then. There are plenty of other places that welcome my contributions.

And please do leave the thread up for others to see how this all went down. That way people can make up their own minds about it, without the influence of mods involved. People can see for themselves that i was NOT the one who was threatening anyone in this thread, until i was the one threatened, then it irritated me to say the least! I felt i had the right to defend myself. But god forbid anyone defend themselves here!

Good evening to you as well.

·
Administrator
36,927 Posts
To address your question: you have multiple accounts on this site.

We could care less about other forums you frequent.

This thread will live on - there is nothing to hide.

·
Banned
1,470 Posts
To address your question: you have multiple accounts on this site.

We could care less about other forums you frequent.

This thread will live on - there is nothing to hide.
PM sent

EDIT:
I`m still waiting for you to show me all these other sigtalk accounts and names i supposedly have in this forum (?)
All i`ve ever had was this one account named "VinSig".

21 - 31 of 31 Posts