SIG Talk banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
7,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was logged in, and the server went down for a few minutes. Now that it's back, I got "an error has occurred" when I clicked to move to a different subforum, but it then allowed me to.

·
Premium Member
1,843 Posts
no one else has reported it happening to them so if I was to guess I would say you have been getting a LOT of ignores and the system locked you out.,.. doesn't happen very often.

·
Banned
1,470 Posts
no one else has reported it happening to them so if I was to guess I would say you have been getting a LOT of ignores and the system locked you out.,.. doesn't happen very often.
"you have been getting a LOT of ignores"
Well this is news to me, i`ve never heard of such a thing. So, what does THAT mean...? Does it mean i`m blocked from participating in the forum..?

·
Banned
1,470 Posts
if you are able to see every other forum with no issues I would say yes you have been blocked out of that area... lucky for you there is the whole rest of the forum for you to participate in :)))
Who put the block on me and why. My only intrest is in the P365`s. I dont go into the other areas, they`re of no intrest to me. I go to the P365 area to help people.

·
Premium Member
1,843 Posts
ok if you WANT someone to put the block on you I will ... no problem at all.. otherwise stop yer whining and enjoy the rest of the forum.

OR

keep this present posting going and lets see how long it takes you to be locked out of this area too

·
Banned
1,470 Posts
ok if you WANT someone to put the block on you I will ... no problem at all.. otherwise stop yer whining and enjoy the rest of the forum.

OR

keep this present posting going and lets see how long it takes you to be locked out of this area too
So, Mr osokill, its been well over a year, i dont think its fair to me to be treated like this to be locked out of the P365 sub forum for this long. Like to know your thoughts on that.

Thanks,
Vin

·
Banned
1,470 Posts
sorry but I see the attitude hasn't changed, and besides you made a big deal over saying good bye to the forum and yet here you are ://
I`m the one with the attitude??? Yeah sure thing osokill, you`re the ONLY ONE that is fooled by your own statement. Your ego exceeds your talent, and by a very long ways. So, being that your going to ban me from here anyway after this message, i`m going to go ahead and say what i have to say to you, whether you like it or not. Oh, and DO read every word. This truth WILL **** you off, and that is the best part of it. You deserve it!

YOU are the one with the attitude. YOU are the one that is still butt hurt. I never started any problems in sigtalk, YOU are the one that is being the ******* about it. I helped alot of people in this forum. I never disrespected anyone, not once. I simply asked last year why i was blocked from the P365 sub forum, and you went off on a rant towards me just to see if you could **** me off. Sure does describe the kind of person you REALLY are. But dont worry, i wont bother to come back here ever again, its not worth putting up with an ******* like you. I wasnt born an *** kisser, and i surely wont start today with kissing your *** just to be a member in this forum. How about you just kiss my *** instead. One day (and it might be sooner than you wish for) the forum owners will see YOU for who YOU are and BLOCK YOUR *** from every forum. You`ve caused ALOT of people to leave this forum, all because of YOUR attitude towards them as well as others in several other forums that they allow you to play king in. I`ve had a ton of people email me about you, and several have sent in written complaints about you. I will be sending in a written complaint against you too! It might even be the straw that breaks the camels back, too. Ya just never know!

In the meantime, have fun with your little club of buddies that smooch up to you. And sure, go ahead and BAN me entirely from here, i couldnt care less at this point anymore. I managed to get along just fine for a whole year without the likes of you AND your attitude, so going forward will be no problem either. And yeah, the ONLY thing that hasn`t changed, is YOU being the ******* that you are. Keep being the king of nothing in here. Hide behind your keyboard. I know you dont even have the balls to even be a man and email me after this. Matter of fact, you dont even have the balls to leave this message posted either. We wouldnt want people to see you for who you really are, now do we. We wouldnt want anybody to actually see a member who stood up to your bull$h!t, and call you out, now would we.

And just so you know ahead of time, i sent this reply/message to a bunch of the sigtalk members that i am still good friends with outside of this forum. (you have no idea how many people dont like you in the forums) They`ll be letting me know how you handle this and watching for it to be deleted, because you think your good at covering your tracks. And the kool thing about that is, you have no idea who or how many people that this has been copied to. You also have no idea how many members have snap shots of your conversations, and you tried to hide them by deleting them. Funny thing about it is, every pissing contest you`ve caused with numerous members, on numerous forums, yup, snap shots. And they are being sent to verticalscope. Dont worry, a bunch of us at sigtalk are already way ahead of you. I didnt sit here and not do my homework for a year, because i already knew how you would treat the message i sent to you earlier ;)

Adios azzokill! ;)

·
Premium Member
1,843 Posts
SWEET he wrote me a short story ... should we title it Ode to OSOKILL??

thank you for caring enough to take the time to write about me maybe we'll make this a sticky :)))))

·
Premium Member
1,843 Posts
yup the rule breakers and problem causers all over the forums dislike me it's a bummer but I live with it.

OH btw even when something is deleted off a forum the staff can still see it, so even if this post is deleted the staff on here will see you for who you really are too. :)))

·
Banned
1,470 Posts
yup the rule breakers and problem causers all over the forums dislike me it's a bummer but I live with it.

OH btw even when something is deleted off a forum the staff can still see it, so even if this post is deleted the staff on here will see you for who you really are too. :)))
GOOD! Leave it posted right here, and a sticky sounds great! I`m sure there will be plenty who agree with me. Hopefully they`ll have the balls to stand up to you as well!

Later`:p

1 - 20 of 31 Posts