SIG Talk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I placed a big order of accessories, gear, mags, and conversion kits and I asked my Legion Rep if the 225 Legion was coming. He said he couldn't be sure BUT the current talk was this. The current scuttlebutt was this...

He said, keep in mind that this is over many years but they hope to have a Legion for almost every firearm series:
- CURRENT Legion 220 with various configs will ship very soon, within a few weeks.
- Legion 320 is on the table
- And a Legion Rifle will follow: Possibly M400 he couldn't say.I'm hoping for an MCX but given the military contract it makes sense to further refine the M400.

Time to pay off current guns and start saving again.

·
Banned
6,286 Posts
I think maybe the MCX would be a better option to go Legion given the fact that the DoD is pushing for a modular rifle. Isn't the MCX a modular design?

·
Banned
6,286 Posts
According to the article, they want a gun that can be fitting with standard or short barrel, caliber conversions, as well as other accessories like grenade launchers, etc.

·
Registered
9,100 Posts
Any word from Sig should be looked at with skepticism. You know what they say-
"A pessimist is an optimist with experience".
Believe it when you can hold it in your hand.

·
Registered
23,605 Posts
Hopefully never a 10mm Legion. The shock from the recoil will cause the Krylon paint to fall off. :D

·
Banned
6,286 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.