SIG Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks for letting me be part of your community. Looking forward to hanging out, learning, and sharing. While I've had many firearms over the better part of the last three decades, I'm relatively new to Sig Sauer. Had a P938 a few years ago and last week picked up a P320 (9mm compact). What a fantastic system.

Registered
Welcome from northern CA, from a former Buckeye.

Registered
Welcome to our forum.
I'm by no means an expert, and I learn something new every day, but in the last 37 years I managed to acquire some experience with handguns so now I'd be glad to share what I've learned.
SIG Sauers and USGI 1911s are my favourite guns.
This is one of my preferred gun forums among the several I belong to.

Regards.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks for the shout out Big Cape. Don't know if you're a Cowboys fan or not, but my dad went to high school with Roger Staubach (yea me); still follows the team.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I appreciate that sigsauerpro. I'm by no means an expert either There was no classic firearm heritage in my family. I bought a Ruger Mark iv when I was 21 (because I thought it was cool) and on it went from there. Had virtually no instruction and developed some bad marksmanship habbits that I've just begun unraveling in recent years. Ironically I've gotten my dad and uncle into the hobby/art. Look forward to tapping into some of your knowledge and experience.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.