SIG Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
55,782 Posts
the difference between men & boyz is the price of their toyz.

many folks wouldn't dream of buying an x5-l1 or high end 911 but many folks do.

·
Registered
431 Posts
I saw a preview of their Glock. The barrel was gold because of the way it was treated, but the review was very favorable.

I like all the mill work on the slide. It absolutely removes weight. His comment about holes in the trigger, paintball players have been doing this for years. Heck, a lot of high end paintball markers have extensive mill work done all in the name of removing weight.

·
Registered
996 Posts
bunk, +++1! Saw this one before and wondered. let's see, why don't we milll the slide to see how much we can structurally weaken it it. It'll look cool and we can say it's to make it lighter so it'll cycle faster. Because as all true Commandos know, you can shoot so fast, you can't be waitin' for that slow factory slide to cycle. Now Jerry Miculek can't shoot faster than a semi-auto slide cycles, but apparently lots of guys on the internet can. Besides, it'll be an ounce or so lighter so ya won't be weighed down on missions and such. Maybe this incredible trigger speed is from skills developed from typing on their keyboard so much? So lets mill the trigger guard so thin at the rear that you better not bump it against anything because it might bend and tie up the trigger. But, I'll look cool, and we'll tell all the keyboard Commandos it's for the higher grip ya gots to have to go on "missions" and stuff. I gotta get me a tactical Hi Point and have these guys work it over one of these days so I can be an operator and be ready go on missions and stuff too ;-D

No offense intended. I know some shooters really like stuff like this, are willing to pay for it and it's their money,etc. Free Enterprise.

·
Banned
945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It was a one of a kind and I agree with bearone2, if you have the money, want it, buy it. I saw a guy buy a 1 of 300 La Rue AR the other day. If was $5k, had all the bells and whistles, very nice. Could I do more for less, buy a PWS with all the goodies? Yeah but some folks want the toys, good on them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts