SIG Talk banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,754 Posts
Stop it, this is how The Joneses start and there is not a known cure.

I am a big fan of moon clips, not only are they fast, they are something out of the ordinary that adds a little excitement to life.

Nice write up.

·
Registered
481 Posts
I have owned three LCR's. Two in 38 and one in 357. Nearly bought one in 9mm but talked myself out of it. I'm currently contemplating picking one up chambered in 327 Federal Magnum because I like the thought of a small, six shot revolver.

·
Registered
157 Posts
I have one in my pocket right now.

Peter

Reactions: Sterling Archer

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have owned three LCR's. Two in 38 and one in 357. Nearly bought one in 9mm but talked myself out of it. I'm currently contemplating picking one up chambered in 327 Federal Magnum because I like the thought of a small, six shot revolver.
It's too bad .327 didn't catch on, it's a heck of a round.

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
The Ruger LCR line is really of solid quality. I got an 8-shot .22LR LCR for my wife. Its the only round and gun she can handle without flinching and jumping. And she's dead-on accurate with it. I feel very comfortable with her having it by her side.

·
Registered
9,157 Posts
Nice write up, and I enjoyed other threads on your blog.

Reactions: Sterling Archer

·
Registered
481 Posts
It's too bad .327 didn't catch on, it's a heck of a round.
I really like the round. I had a GP100 chambered in it. Really liked the 327 round but not so much in the GP100 platform. Thought it might be better suited to a smaller platform. Tried to find an SP101 in 327 for several years but never had any luck. I was pretty excited to see Ruger offer it in the LCR.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts