SIG Talk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
After reading countless holster posts on this forum, I decided to take a leap and try a Kydex holster. I've been set in my ways with leather and soft holsters for decades, but based on what I read, I chose the Rounded by Concealment Express for IWB. Great deal (birthday coupon from MIDWAY USA) so cost reasonable. I carry the 365 IWB at the 3:00-3:30 position. Easy to adjust tension. No slop when inserted, draw is smooth and re-holsters easily with a solid reassuring click. I'm not in law enforcement, repo man or door kicker so for my needs, this has turned out to be the most comfortable, secure holster I've owned for any firearm, bar none.

A big thanks to all those forum members who contributed to the many holster threads here. Pic disclaimer: I like pizza, cheeseburgers and beer and at 72, it shows. Cheers.

Gun accessory Automotive exterior Wood Fashion accessory Metal

Camera lens Rectangle Bumper Digital camera Automotive lighting

Everyday carry Rectangle Gun accessory Personal protective equipment Handgun holster

Joint Shoulder Arm Product Wood

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Great news to hear as I have one on order that should be here soon. I also intend to wear it at 3:00-4;00 as I see you do also. I can't wait to try it out. Do you find it comfortable to wear on your skin? That was my plan to wear it under T shirts or Polo shirts with shorts.
Very comfortable at 2-4. The top of sweat guard will leave a line/imprint on your skin but not an abrasion or anything that would would be considered uncomfortable. This is for me though, depending on build and body type YMMV.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts