SIG Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello y'all! I'm a new member to sigtalk, and happy to be a part of the See one sig community. I currently own a 226 Mk25D, which is by far the greatest handgun I have owned.
My girlfriend and I attended the annual NRA exhibits convention this last weekend in Atlanta and came across a rose gold p938. After checking out the the 938, my girlfriend intends to make it her first CCW. I was wondering if anyone had any information about this new model of the 938, and if/when it will be released to the market. Any information will be greatly appreciated thanks!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,320 Posts
Welcome to SigTalk. That's the first I've heard of the rose gold 938. Your girlfriend will enjoy a 938. My wife carries one and loves it. Greetings from the flat lands of Kansas.

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
Welcome from IL! I also had a great time at the NRA in Atlanta, but that drive was a bear. That model 938 is beautiful, but a warning, Ive read that the engraved models 938 scuffs easily, even the picture you posted the p938 looks pretty worn. I would be fine with that since a gun is a tool, but if it it is her primary ccw, don't expect the finish to look pristine even after a few draws. Also, don't use the plastic holster that comes with it since I've read that does a good deal of wear to the finish.

Sent from my SM-N915V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
458 Posts
Hi from Las Vegas,
Before buying the color, check out the spec's on the gun. Does it have night sights, what grips, slide, ETC. Sig has about 20 different models in this gun, all have different features.....

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.