SIG Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Morning,

Went into my local shop looking for a CC pistol for around $400 walked out with a Sig P320 Subcompact. It just felt so damn good in my hands. I originally didn't plan to spend that much but who can put a price on your life or whatever i need to tell myself to justify it. Well I had done a ton on research on a bunch of other compact and subcompacts in my price range and none on the Sig. After the fact I found out about the RX. I am a techno junkie and wish I knew about it before making my purchase because I likely would have spent the extra to get the RX. Well now that I have it I wanted to weigh my options. Doing a little digging around it seems my options for having the Romeo attached is to go to a smith and have it milled and attached, buying a new RX, or going with another aftermarket reflex. Is this correct? I appreciate any input. Thanks everyone.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Out of curiosity, what's the anticipated cost (street price, not msrp) of the Romeo1 when they become available for those of us with standard P320's?

I'm debating the X-ray sig sights but I had a chance to check out a red dot sight on a family members S&W MP and it's slick!

·
Registered
761 Posts
Yes you are correct on your 3 options, although, personally I wouldn't bother with any mounting other than having it milled, regardless of which reflex sight you choose, so for me, only 2 options, mill it for a reflex, or an RX
Congrats on the new gun, enjoy it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.