SIG Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
It is from China, but understand that there are different levels of Chinese manufacturing quality From high to low, factory levels 1 to 4, 1 is the lowest 4 is the highest. I have the Romeo 7, and so far it seems to have good fit and finish and seems to be good quality.. I would say it probably comes from a level 3 factory..

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It is from China, but understand that there are different levels of Chinese manufacturing quality From high to low, factory levels 1 to 4, 1 is the lowest 4 is the highest. I have the Romeo 7, and so far it seems to have good fit and finish and seems to be good quality.. I would say it probably comes from a level 3 factory..
I always wondered if they had different levels of quality. That's good to know.

Thanks

Registered
the chinese can make a product that is just as good as ours IF you are willing to pay the price. but most people that have stuff made in china are just looking for the bottom dollar. that being said, the romeo 1 will still have to prove itself.

Reactions: Politenessman

Registered
I did not expect to see China in this thread..

Awhile back I had to get my Romeo1 repaired. The CS at the Pro Shop said they would have to ship it to Oregon where their optics division is.. So naturally I assumed they were made in USA.

Registered
I wondered about that too. Makes sense.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.