SIG Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, can anyone tell what the difference is between the Romeo 4a and the Romeo 5? I'm having a hard time finding a difference outside of the size (5 is "micro" I believe). The Romeo 4a sells for more everywhere I look but can't seem to find a real reason why. Any info is greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
206 Posts
Yeah I'm wondering the same thing. Looking for a Red Dot for my new MCX. No good side by side comparison on SIG's website. I'm going to try to locate and download the manual for both models. All the specs should be there to compare.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I just received my Romeo 5 today. Bottom is the Romeo 4C on a Sig M400, top is the Romeo 5 on a 300BLK pistol. Airsoft

I dunno why the thumbnail is sideways, if you click on it, it displays correctly. Well, when *I* click on it it displays correctly. Stupid computers.

·
Registered
7,191 Posts
I just received my Romeo 5 today. Bottom is the Romeo 4C on a Sig M400, top is the Romeo 5 on a 300BLK pistol. View attachment 151394

I dunno why the thumbnail is sideways, if you click on it, it displays correctly. Well, when *I* click on it it displays correctly. Stupid computers.
Elwood,
Please lemme know what ya think about the Romeo 5.
I'm seriously considering buying one for my M1A Scout.
Thanx man.

·
Registered
6 Posts
at my local gun store the 5 was $179 and the 4a was on sale for $199 - the sales person who said he was trained well on Sig line indicated that the glass in the 4a was slightly improved.. but he didnt push that hard.
Difficult to see the differences between many in this Romeo line... trying to learn like the rest of you posting here..

·
Registered
39 Posts
The Romeo4 series glass is higher quality with greater clarity and the glass at the front of the tube is canted to reduce/eliminate glare. The reticle is also user selectable between 2 MOA dot and 65 MOA circle w/ 2 MOA dot.

I have two Romeo4B's and they come with the high mount and low mount as opposed to the 4A which I believe only ships with the low mount (don't quote me on that).

·
Registered
39 Posts
The Romeo4 series glass is higher quality with greater clarity and the glass at the front of the tube is canted to reduce/eliminate glare. The reticle is also user selectable between 2 MOA dot and 65 MOA circle w/ 2 MOA dot.

I have two Romeo4B's and they come with the high mount and low mount as opposed to the 4A which I believe only ships with the low mount (don't quote me on that).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.