SIG Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone had a Romeo Pro 1 long enough and used it enough to do a long term review. I’m looking to see if there’s any issues with the optic before I spend the money. I’m more interested in the 3 MOA dot version.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Has anyone had a Romeo Pro 1 long enough and used it enough to do a long term review. I’m looking to see if there’s any issues with the optic before I spend the money. I’m more interested in the 3 MOA dot version.
I have two Romeo1 PRO red dots mounted on CZ's. One of the guns has about 3,000 rounds through it and they both have been trouble free.

In the past I have had the Romeo1 (two of them) and both were trouble free as well

I love the Romeo line of red dots and I personally would select the PRO over all the others out there including Trijicon. I don't carry nor do I shoot competition, strictly range use. Battery life has been exceptional, in fact I change the batteries every six months, needed or not. Also I rarely if ever have to re-adjust/zero the red dot.

Am I a Romeo1/PRO fanboy? Absolutely!!!

·
Registered
675 Posts
I have a Romeo 1 Pro 3 MOA mounted on a P320 X-Carry. Have used the gun in USPSA, IDPA, SCSA, Carry Gun matches, and carry it from time to time. Not the first issue with it. Also mounted it on my P320 X5 when both of my DPPs were in the shop getting repaired.

I trust the R1P over the DPP especially since both of mine have been repaired 3 times each with new boards. Knock on wood, the one mounted to the X5 Legion right now has held up well with the newest blue board, originals were green. We will see after the sectional match this weekend.

If I were to buy another red dot today it would be a Romeo 1 Pro.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Also very interested in hearing some long term use stories, especially those who have carried regularly, use through classes, or have on their duty weapon. Not a lot out there on the pro from that perspective.

·
Premium Member
2,339 Posts
Also very interested in hearing some long term use stories, especially those who have carried regularly, use through classes, or have on their duty weapon. Not a lot out there on the pro from that perspective.
If it’s good enough for USPSA, then it’s good enough for carry. Keep in mind that USPSA shooter shoot way more than the regular shooter.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts