SIG Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. Had a quick question. Do the adjustment dials click when turned? Maybe I didn't turn my enough but it didn't feel like there were different indexed points.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
571 Posts
Its faint but there seems to be small detent points in there. Its not an obvious click but im pretty sure its there.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Going one way I can hear and feel the clicks, going the other way I don't hear or feel anything. The click is very faint and the dial needs to be turned very slowly on mine to feel the clicks at all.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Same with my, clicks are not very audible or distinct. If you use the tool provided it seems worse. Using an all metal precision flat head at the range helped me "feel" the clicks a little better

·
Registered
285 Posts
adjusting romeo 1

i know i am bumping an old post, but i was wondering about this topic. I always wonder with dots that don't have a distinctive click how they stay zeroed. it seems like recoil could move it out of zero easily. how has everyone's experience been with them staying zeroed? thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.