SIG Talk banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The title says it all. More kudos to Robert Burke, the Sig Armorer. I had the "Carry Level Trigger Job" on the P229 and the "Carry Level Action Job" on the P938. Both are 9MM.

I am amazed at improvement in both triggers. I just never got comfortable with the P229 trigger. Yes, it's a Legion, but it was still too hard to pull and had too much movement. Now it is smooth as silk.

The P938 trigger never felt smooth to me. I did have some trepidation about having the work done, since there are some complaints about the plastic triggers and forum posts about replacing them. After Robert's work, it is tight, smooth, and easier to pull. I got the P938 Extreme last October and have never had a problem. Great gun for pocket carry.

I shoot Geco 9mm 124 Grain FMJ and Federal 9mm 124 grain HST JHP in both guns. I don't have a gauge to measure the actual trigger pull, but it feels just as Robert describes: Something like 5-6 lbs DA and 3-4 lbs SA in the P229, and 5-6 lbs in the P938. Worth the money? It was for me.

·
Registered
7,308 Posts
If we promise not to tell ISIS, or your wife what did the work cost you for each pistol? If you paid $900 a pistol no, not worth it. If you paid $40 a pistol yes worth it. What was the cost.:confused:
Prices are listed on his website.
That being said, the P Series Carry job is $245
For my P229, I plan on it, as well as the QTR for $125
Then whatever shipping is too...

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
81 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.