SIG Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any pictures of the RMRcc mounted on a factory 365xl? I haven’t been able to find anything in the internet so far (though I know it’s a new product).

I currently run a 507K on my xl and really like it. However, I grabbed an RMRcc when they were released so I could try it with a friends promise to buy it at cost if I didn’t like it. I’ve been trying with no luck to find the Trijicon adapter plate for sale online but like so many gun related things everyone is out of stock.

Sucks Trijicon didn’t design these to be a direct drop in for factory cut slides but oh well. I’ve been asking around if it’s possible to modify the factory cut slide to take the RMRcc but I’ve heard nothing positive so far. I’m not positive why since the P365 sans factory milling seems to be getting milled left and right to take on red dots.

If anyone has any insight to any of this I’d greatly appreciate your input.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,129 Posts
Patience grasshopper... In a few months I'm sure some of the top machine shops will offer p365XL slide modification for the Trijicon RMRcc.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Patience grasshopper... In a few months I'm sure some of the top machine shops will offer p365XL slide modification for the Trijicon RMRcc.
Haha! I couldn’t have said it better myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts