SIG Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know a good source for a full auto carrier to fit my gas piston P516. The one in it is very light weight. The gas carrier in my Springfield Saint Edge is a full auto and is very much heavier. Looks like LMT might be but they have not answered emails from me.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Does anyone know a good source for a full auto carrier to fit my gas piston P516. The one in it is very light weight. The gas carrier in my Springfield Saint Edge is a full auto and is very much heavier. Looks like LMT might be but they have not answered emails from me.
LWRCI works perfectly. Here is one that I purchased directly from them. Concerning the LMT, I do believe they will also work, but I have not tried one yet.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,719 Posts
There was a thread a while back discussing the full auto carrier Sig does have for the 516. There advertisement for the 516, when it was 499/599 dollars clearly showed their full auto BCG.
I emailed customer service, Amy Lord, and asked to get a replacement. Basically I asked tactfully that if I were to put this upper on a registered lower, I would like the product I bought from Sig Sauer to work. And, then I stated their website clearly shows the FA BCG. She obliged, and had me send it in, with their RA for "repairs". It came back with the FA BCG. It basically has a little bridge on the carrier, not solid like LWRCI.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts