SIG Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Sig P238. I liked the gun so much I had to buy it twice. Actually, my wife liked the Rainbow one so much I had to buy a replacement for myself. I had posted about the P238 Rainbow I had picked up several months ago and by all accounts it has been a great gun for me. My initial thoughts that my wife would claim it were finally realized last week. This left me with the dubious task of finding a replacement pistol for myself. Given my experience with the P238 the choice was simple. Add another P238 or get a P938. I went to my LGS and tried out what they had. I handled several of both models, but in the end, sided with another P238. I loved the P938 and will still add one down the road, but my primary objective on this purchase was for a pocketable pistol to replace what I had. While the P938 would fit in my pocket, it just felt to bulky and therefore was difficult to draw. IWB this gun would, and will, rock for me down the road. Oh, on a final note, no I do not wear skinny jeans either. Those are best left for the wife.

And now for the pics. Yes, that is a snap cap. I was doing a little dry fire practice.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Can't blame you, I like to shoot mine more than any other pistol I have owned.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks. The only thing I am not totally stoked on is the ambi safety. Not a deal breaker obviously, but I would prefer it not have it.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Totally understand the need for replacement. The wife has a Blackwood model that we both like to shoot. I recently picked up an SAS for myself.

·
Registered
2,968 Posts
How cool you got the Equinox! I wish my Blackwood had that front side.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts