SIG Talk banner

Remora Holster Sale

1103 6
FYI,
Remora is having a 50% off Holsters + free mag holder sale.
I just ordered 2 of their “2 IN 1” Holsters.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11,371 Posts
Great, I just got one 3 weeks ago for my P238. Came with a free mag case, that is way too big for 238 magazines. They slip out without any grip at all. Holster is perfect though. Had Sweat Guard and Plush Lining added.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Great, I just got one 3 weeks ago for my P238. Came with a free mag case, that is way too big for 238 magazines. They slip out without any grip at all. Holster is perfect though. Had Sweat Guard and Plush Lining added.
One of mine is for the P238. How do you like it? The other one is for a CZ P-01 that I haven't even received yet.:)

·
Registered
14 Posts
FYI,
Remora is having a 50% off Holsters + free mag holder sale.
I just ordered 2 of their ?2 IN 1? Holsters.
One of mine is for the P238. How do you like it? The other one is for a CZ P-01 that I haven't even received yet.
How long did it take to receive your holster from Remora?

I believe Amazon Prime sells Remora Holsters at a comparable price, but unfortunately does not offer all of the different options and doesn't come with a free mag holder. I'm contemplating whether or not the free mag holder is worth the wait

·
Registered
6,845 Posts

I believe Amazon Prime sells Remora Holsters at a comparable price, but unfortunately does not offer all of the different options and doesn't come with a free mag holder. I'm contemplating whether or not the free mag holder is worth the wait
My last one for the PPS arrived within a week.

·
Registered
426 Posts

IIRC mine took 5-7 days. And I did not receive the free mag holster as stated on the website.

·
Registered
458 Posts
I have been using Remora's for over ten years, love them. Just ordered another for my new Kimber Micro9. I have one for all of my compacts. I have several of there mag pouches and don't use them. Unfortunately I ordered to soon, at the 30% off and had to pay shipping. It hasn't arrived yet.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.