Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there Sigpeople!
Found this "church" then was looking some upgrades for my rifles. Lets see how it goes here. So far i am spoiled with 716, SAPR and 553 (well 553 has to go because i have some new ideas:rolleyes:)... but so far so good. Mainly like .308 cuz they just soooo man calibre .... no offence! 716 has Steiner M536 and SAPR has PA 1-8ACSS. For me they are mainly like CQB/mid range rifles. My perimeter set to 500 meters. Try to stay outside with bad ideas:cool:.
Regards

p.s. my first language is not english so dont judge my spelling.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Hi there Sigpeople!
Found this "church" then was looking some upgrades for my rifles. Lets see how it goes here. So far i am spoiled with 716, SAPR and 553 (well 553 has to go because i have some new ideas:rolleyes:)... but so far so good. Mainly like .308 cuz they just soooo man calibre .... no offence! 716 has Steiner M536 and SAPR has PA 1-8ACSS. For me they are mainly like CQB/mid range rifles. My perimeter set to 500 meters. Try to stay outside with bad ideas:cool:.
Regards p.s. my first language is not english so dont judge my spelling.

Hello Clans

Welcome to our sigchat from Florida.
You not only one whose 1st language is not Ingles, don't worry about your grammar:)

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
Welcome! They let you have guns in Estonia? {Ducking and running}

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Welcome! They let you have guns in Estonia? {Ducking and running}
... yes they do... so far. EU is pushing very hard but North (around the wall you know) standing tall so far. Estonia is very close with Finland brothers and we have kinda common thing what comes to owning guns. This common thing is our big neighbour from east:cool:. We have pretty ok gun laws. Yes you must apply for gun permit, must to do exam in police about gun laws (using etc) and you must have clean record (some minor shitt allowed). Also we have 2 different so do speak gun owning methods.
1. police permit - u can carry concealed and own and practice shooting/sport with all your guns.
2. Estonian Defence League permit (similar to National Guard org.)- u can own and practice shooting with all your guns but NOT carry daily any of them. Also u can storage your duty rifle/pistol on your home. Wich is now brand new Estonian Defence force new main assault rifle from LMT;););).

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
Welcome from Texas. We were in Estonia in 2010 for my wife's cousin's birthday. Loved it.

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
How do and, welcome from N.C. :)

·
Premium Member
1,483 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Kansas. Glad to see that you can freely own guns.

·
Premium Member
3,024 Posts
Thanks for joining the group at SigTalk. I hope that you enjoy your time here. Greetings from the flat lands of Kansas.

·
Premium Member
7,587 Posts
Greetings and welcome to SIG©Talk from Alaska. Happy you're here.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Tere tulemast neighbour!

As far as firearms legislation, Estonia has some of the most liberal gun laws in the European Union. If I understand correctly, you guys can actually carry a firearm for self defense, whereas in most other European countries you're not allowed to carry much of anything in that regard.

·
Registered
3,382 Posts
Welcome from Florida.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.