SIG Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any machining, alterations or even a scratch would have been a deal breaker. I used an EGW mounting plate with the Venom. Easy, no issues plug and play. 210A-9-TGT

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I used rubbing alcohol to clean threads before applying. I also tried and very much like the gel thread locker.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I bought a set of roll pin punches ($11). It all makes sense to me how this special 1/16 punch is the proper tool. Has any of the knowledgeable members here have good/bad luck with just a standard punch used on roll pins?

·
Registered
279 Posts
When installing the EGW plate on the 210, did you have to drill a hole in the front end of the plate for the pin attachment?

·
Registered
886 Posts
This simply uses the dovetail on the standard P210?
Something to think about, especially since it doesn't require any permanent mods to a really nice pistol.
Moon

·
Registered
56 Posts
This specific mod is only for the P210A Target, right? I have seen one that uses the dovetail on the standard ... but it is not nearly as convenient to install.

·
Registered
261 Posts
This specific mod is only for the P210A Target, right? I have seen one that uses the dovetail on the standard ... but it is not nearly as convenient to install.
My EGW is for the dovetail rear sight fit. I have a standard with target grips.

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
No grinding, drilling or any operation required. This is for the target model. A-9-TGT From what I read, it is very important to get the Target style
hardware.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts