SIG Talk banner

Recently moved to SC

243 23
Long time forum follower, new to posting. Recently moved to SC. I own a p320 and plan to build a piston driven AR in the near future. (any tips will be greatly appreciated)
Reactions: MMinSC
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
🎖USA Veteran Premium Member
9,249 Posts
Welcome from the West Coast of Florida

·
Registered
636 Posts
Welcome from Northern Italy to our SIG Talk forum.

Full size "SIG Sauers", "CZ" sport pistols, and classic collectible "USGI 1911s" have always been among my favourite guns.

For the range I have owned several CZs and at least half a dozen SIG Sauers, great guns especially older German-proofed ones, the P226 to me is probably the most reliable pistol that I have owned in over 38 years of shooting handguns, and I've seen enough makes and models, in all service calibers, to know what to trust and what not to.

I collected for years, then I realized that a huge pile of guns wasn't making my life any better, so I thinned my collection, took a hiatus from it, and I decided to enjoy what I have , so for now no more new guns for a while, but since I've always been a 1911 aficionado I'll keep my 1911s and some range pistols.

I never stop learning, and I love learning with enthusiasm.
After over 38 years of guns-ownership I still enjoy shooting my own reloadings at IDPA ranges at least twice a week.
JMO this is one of the best gun forums among the several I belong to, to me it's quite a learning experience. hope you'll enjoy your time here.

Shoot safe!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.