SIG Talk banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Folks, I just got my small compact grip and I don't think I'll need both. So if I were to sell my med sized modular grip what would be a good price point for selling.... Not look to rip anyone one off.

·
Banned
6,286 Posts
Well, I believe one can be had new for around $50.

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
I think the problem with medium grips is that is the stock size. So the only size in abundance

·
Registered
82 Posts
I would recommend that you hold on to that medium frame until you have done a good amount of range work with the small module. I bought a small module and it was love at first grip. The honeymoon was over after I got to the range and started working with it. I was pulling and pushing shots all over the place. I switched back to the medium module and my 320 was once again the accurate pistol I've come to admire. Just my experience.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Having only been to the range once I don't think I have developed any habits yet that would cause me issues yet. Going to the range next week and we will see how it goes.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.