SIG Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, I finally have everything all together to start competing in Carry Optics division.

I went with a Sig Legion for USPSA Carry Optics division, and l and I am glad I did. It is one of the nicest shooting pistols I have ever owned. I installed a GG competition kit and an Armory Craft trigger, now trigger pull is excellent and crisp (not 1911 crisp, but very good).

Yesterday I loaded up some test rounds with some 135 gr cast bullets I made (dropped at 140 grain) and went to the gun range to run them over the chrono. I settled for Titegroup for a 135 power factor at 980 fps with a 5 fps standard deviation.

Then last night I got busy reloading. Loaded up 500 rounds and called it a night. Now I just need to practice a little before I sign up for my first match. This is going to be fun!

(obligatory pistol photo - I haven't removed the magwell just yet)

Sig-P320-Legion by Colo CJ, on Flickr

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What did you do to get the holosun on it? Nice setup

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Nothing. The newer P320's (I think since April) have the mounting holes for Trijicon mounting pattern as well as the sig mounting pattern. Holosun uses the Trijicon mounting pattern.

I LOVE the Holosun circle/dot reticle.

·
Premium Member
2,329 Posts
Congrats! Get rid of the magwell before you shoot your first match to prevent you from being bump to open. Also, make sure your mags are at or less than 141.25mm

I recommend getting rid of that green fiber optic on the front sight too so you’ll be faster in acquiring the dot.

Other than that, be safe and have fun.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Nothing. The newer P320's (I think since April) have the mounting holes for Trijicon mounting pattern as well as the sig mounting pattern. Holosun uses the Trijicon mounting pattern.

I LOVE the Holosun circle/dot reticle.

That is awesome did not know that I need to take my cover off and look. I prefer the holosun as well for my red dots

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,329 Posts
That is awesome did not know that I need to take my cover off and look. I prefer the holosun as well for my red dots

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If you have three pairs of mounting holes, then your gun has a pair of holes for a trijicon red dot.

·
Registered
631 Posts
Should be a lot of fun for you.
I have to agree with G-16 about the front sight.
I would get rid of it too but it a choice that's yours.

enjoy,

RCG

·
Registered
11,176 Posts
Nice photo.....you appear ready............

1 - 12 of 12 Posts