SIG Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought my new p365xl a couple days ago and I finally got to shoot it earlier today. I was a bit nervous after hearing n reading about many issues ppl were having. I put about 125 rounds thru it with NO issues whatsoever. I put some lawman 147 gr and winchester 124 gr NATO thru it. I wanted 2c how it would shoot with some cheap ammo so I put some monarch 115 gr steel (bout 30 rounds) thru it with no issues. Granted I loaded only 3 rounds per mag, not a full mag. Dont ask me why I did it that way, I just did. But im happy 2 say everything went flawless. Now the red dot is another thing. I have never shot thru a red dot and it did throw me off. I didn't do too bad but I wasn't on point like I wanted to. Just need more practice i guess

·
Registered
11,176 Posts
Nice report...have fun....

·
Registered
315 Posts
Sounds like your p365XL is running great...

Regarding Dot optics, here's a great thread chock full of insights from many members, plus some of the best links to articles and videos on the topic:

https://sigtalk.com/gun-training-tactics/372832-pistol-optic-stop-chasing-dot.html
I've had my 365xl for several months but the 507k is new and to the range only twice now. Performance was much better the second time. The secret for me was to just relax - once I realized the RDS is not some magical thing waiting to bite me. When I just decided to have fun with it (and not try to second-guess my decision to make the purchase on every shot) everything just came together. It's safe to say I'm having a "love" affair with it now! :eek::D

·
Premium Member
P320 X-Compact, P320 AXG Scorpion
9,041 Posts
Glad everything went well for you with your XL.

·
Registered
221 Posts
I've had my XL for several months and it has had "0" issues. What issues do you speak of?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Bought my XL in March and I've grown to love it. Great platform, easy to shoot once the mechanism has smoothed out, and very accurate by design.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Is this the new 507K v2?
Mine is the v1. Picked it up less than a week before the story broke about the lawsuit and switch to v2.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Zero issues is normal. The internet makes it look like there are widespread problems because most people don't post about not having any problems. Those who are having trouble are much more likely to post about it.
Enjoy your pistol!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts