SIG Talk banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a good range bag. Does anyone have a specific one that they use and love. I would like it to where I can keep all cleaning supplies, ammo, ears, targets and ect. In it.

·
Registered
458 Posts
My range bag is a collapsible wagon I purchased at Costco. Its good for hauling all my stuff (rifles, pistols, ammo, brass retriever, cooler with cold drinks, Targets,ETC.) Living in Las Vegas I go to the Clark County Shooting Park a few times per month, long walk from car to the range.

Attachments

·
Registered
44 Posts
I recently pickup the 42" Condor double rifle case. I bought it on Amazon when it was on sale last week.

I love the amount of storage it provides.
In one pocket i have 3 ar 15/30 rounds hexmags, 1 ar 10 round magazine and 2 7 rds 1911 magazines. The other two pockets still trying figure out what i can put in there.

I also have a 5.11 Tactical Range Qualifier bag.
This bag i can carry three pistols and have six magazine slots

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Reactions: Sudsc61

·
Premium Member
22,526 Posts

I do not take all my cleaning gear to the range, just basic oiler and wipe down rag.
Small tool kit, ammo, guns.
Keep the mother load in the shop.
These are from midway, they have a larger size, not too expensive.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
I use the same bag that Mills showed, the Midway Compact Competition Range Bag. Despite its "compact" description, it is pretty good sized, although perhaps not big enough for targets.

Mine has held up very well, except when I used it for a rest for my AR and got the flash suppressor a bit to close burning a hole in the fabric. I patched it and it has been going strong ever since.

And hey, its only $30.71 if you get it in pink!

MidwayUSA Compact Competition Range Bag

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Depending on the size you're looking for, you have a lot of options out there. I use a smaller Cabelas branded bag for the short trips or if I'm only using 2 guns. If I am going for a longer visit or more than 2 guns, I use the 5.11 Range Bag. I love both of them, but the 5.11 bag gets way more use.

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
Best range bag ever - saves your back and shoulders, you just roll this in to the range. What I need for the range keeps on growing... multiple calibers, multiple guns, and the number of rounds I shoot keeps increasing. If you can believe it, I sometimes even bring a separate ammo can, which sits perfectly on top. Don't forget the first aid kit.

NRA Tactical Rolling Range Bag Official Store of the National Rifle Association

Attachments

·
Registered
16,671 Posts
Last year I purchased the Sig Range Bag That Sig had a special sale on and They threw in Ear Muffs and a Hat plus free S&H for $99.95. It holds everything that I need. I do not carry cleaning supplies to the range. I only carry a Cleaning rod in case I get a Squibb.

·
Banned
6,286 Posts
I have a Camelbak Linchpin I found on eBay a few years ago. It is a discontinued pack, but you can still find them here and there. It was designed specifically as an ammo/radio pack, but it also makes a great GP pack as well.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.