·
Banned
6,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Reactions: Aslan

·
Registered
17,949 Posts
After I watched this, I went to the range and reviewed my grip.

I had gotten slightly lax, but not a lot, but nonetheless I had some room for improvement and did so.

Thanks for the post.

·
Registered
130 Posts
I went to the range this evening, and these videos definitely helped a lot. I was previously using a "thumbs off" grip, and it definitely helped tremendously to keep my thumbs closer to the gun, pointed forward. The second video also helped a lot: using these folks' "leverage" technique makes getting the support hand in place much easier and faster, as well as more secure. And while doing all this, I also discovered a major problem in my grip: my strong hand palm wasn't covering the backstrap enough. My control noticeably improved by the end of the range session.

Thanks gain for linking a great set of videos and letting us know about these fine folks. Heck, I might even visit them for training one of these days if they can relate quality instruction this well!

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
Big Travis Haley fan!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.