SIG Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm getting ready to send my P320 Compact 40/357sig to Sig to have suppressor sights installed. I've had push back from local shops on the accuracy of them installing them and decided to just send everything to Sig.

I normally use the 357sig and 9mm threaded barrel.

Has anyone had issues with the Sig factory suppressor hight sights and a 357sig barrel?

·
Registered
251 Posts
My P320rx 9mm shoots low with the Sig suppressor sights. My P320sc in 9mm and my P320 40cal both shoot fine with standard Siglite night sites so I know its the sight height on the P320rx that's causing me to shoot low. I shot the P320rx again today and as usual it was shooting low with the suppressor sights so I went all red dot the rest of the range session.

I called Sig to see if I could buy a shorter front sight and they said the sights on my RX are the only sights available for that gun.

I looked on line at many sight manufacturer web pages and some measure the front sight height from the slide to the top of the sight and some measure the sight from the dovetail to the top of the sight. I'm going to have to remove the sight so that I can get both measurements then order a shorter front suppressor sight.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I'm getting ready to send my P320 Compact 40/357sig to Sig to have suppressor sights installed. I've had push back from local shops on the accuracy of them installing them and decided to just send everything to Sig.

I normally use the 357sig and 9mm threaded barrel.

Has anyone had issues with the Sig factory suppressor hight sights and a 357sig barrel?
Does the 9mm work in the 40 slide? any issues with accuracy or feeding?

I replace my own sights now. Got a universal sight tool off of amazon (sight-tool.com gen 4 tool) and it has worked great on M&P, sig, and glock sights. Has saved me money in the long run!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Would any of you happen to know if there is a holster available for a Sig P320RX Compact with an RMR rear sight and suppressor height sights? I have a customer who wants a quality Kydex Holster for a firearm like this and I am trying to help them find one. Any help you could give me would be greatly appreciated! Thanks for your time!

·
Registered
103 Posts
Would any of you happen to know if there is a holster available for a Sig P320RX Compact with an RMR rear sight and suppressor height sights? I have a customer who wants a quality Kydex Holster for a firearm like this and I am trying to help them find one. Any help you could give me would be greatly appreciated! Thanks for your time!
http://sigtalk.com/#/topics/151114

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.