SIG Talk banner

Which Vanguard 2 shell model seems most compatible with the P320 RXP Compact?

• P365 and P365XL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • X-Frame

• None

• I don't know!

• Get something else!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks,

I want to purchase Raven Concealment's Vanguard 2 for my P320 RXP Compact but they do not have it explicitly listed as an option... I was thinking that maybe the P320C (carry) might work for it though... I'm eager to own a trigger guard holster system but also realize the reality of having to return it and covering the shipping fees if it is not compatible with my firearm :-(

What do you guys think? I sent RCS my question and will keep the post updated.

In addition, if you know/have any trigger guard holster systems that are compatible with the P320 RXP Compact please post the link and/or review below!

J

Font Gun accessory Engineering Rectangle Parallel

·
Registered
885 Posts
While I’m not familiar with that style holster, I’ve been carrying a pistol on my person for thirty years. Starting with a five shot revolver then moving onto a micro pocket semi auto and now I’m at the point where it’s either a p228 or p6. For everyone one of them I’ve always tried to use a holster that covered at least half of the weapon and had a thumb break feature or secondary locking feature in addition to the holster shell itself. I personally would not feel comfortable using the holster you are asking about, due to the fact that a lot of the weapon is sticking out and exposed increasing the possibility of getting caught on something.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the insight. After watching more reviews on it, I was able to see more of the pros and cons of the VG2 and am still interested in this type of concea carry system.

In addition, after a little more digging, I found another holster which is similar in it’s minimalistic style but includes more coverage on the firearm. Any thoughts?

J

·
Registered
543 Posts
I live in Florida and I know I'll get sweat all over my CC gun if I used this type of IWB holster. I'm with mpddoud162 as I personally prefer a holster that covers most of the gun's controls until drawn.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I live in Florida and I know I'll get sweat all over my CC gun if I used this type of IWB holster. I'm with mpddoud162 as I personally prefer a holster that covers most of the gun's controls until drawn.
I completely understand. I live in Seattle, WA with relatively cooler temps and seasons for the majority of the year. I’ll try it out and see how the system performs for my lifestyle.

·
Registered
543 Posts
I completely understand. I live in Seattle, WA with relatively cooler temps and seasons for the majority of the year. I’ll try it out and see how the system performs for my lifestyle.
It'll be a learning experience whether it works for you or perhaps you'll prefer a different format holster. If you can rock it, then more power to you man ;-)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.