SIG Talk banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So after spending a lifetime owning Colts, S&W's, Rugers, and Glock's I recently discovered the quality of a Sig with the purchase of a P238 all stainless HD version. I enjoyed shooting it so much, along with my wife, she demanded her own 2 tone version. So I started exploring the options of a full size model. I was drawn to the MK25, maybe because of it's history with the USN, my lifetime employer. Love the anchor!!

I have since run some 300 rounds thru it and i'm amazed at the overall joy of shooting this hand gun and It could easily become my favorite auto to take to the range! I'm very happy with my P226 right out of the box, but have decided to change the sights to TruGlo TFO, and I'm partial to wood grips. Just personal preference. They both just showed up in the post, so my project for this morning. I also re-load all my ammo, so now the joy of experimenting with different bullets and loads. Just a constant excuse to head out to the range :D

I'm fortunate to have stumbled onto this form as I've spent a ton of time reading all I can about my new purchases, and a big thanks to all who have contributed

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
PJV, Congrats on your new acquisition!! Enjoy that iconic shooter!

And thank you for your service!

·
Banned
6,262 Posts
Welcome and congrats! I like the MK25. Next to the original version of the P226, the MK25 is hands down my favorite. I too like the anchor having served some 16 years myself, 12 active and four reserves.

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
I'm fortunate to have stumbled onto this form as I've spent a ton of time reading all I can about my new purchases, and a big thanks to all who have contributed

But welcome to the club nonetheless. :)

~ Greg ~

Reactions: PJVeetwin
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.