SIG Talk banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

Registered
Proof Sig is serious about making X-fives in the US
Shouldn't the title of the thread be "Someone posted a picture of three prototype frames 17 weeks ago"? No US made 210 has been seen in the wild more than a year after it was shown at Shot.

Both the X-series and 210 are low priority niche products on the US market, so I wouldn't count on any of them arriving anytime soon.

Registered
Those are the new "superhero" line to replace the Legion Series. These will be coated in Krylon and have an MSRP of $8995.00. Even comes with a Sig branded styrofoam cup.

Registered
Osage County lists the 210's out of stock with photos. There's definitely a demand for the X5s and X6s. The bigger demand and I think their priority is the 320, for now. The market for 320s is growing too. especially after winning the Army contract.

Hopefully "we" got people in there that's pushing hard for the X line. And hopefully their custom shop will be fully capable. Getting the people with the expertise too!

They don't make fitted barrels. I asked

Registered
I never felt this way before, but I'm beginning to seriously doubt SIG's ability to replicate bona-fide custom shop quality pistols here in the US.

I'm guessing SIG feels the same way, hence the lack of product.

Reactions: bearone2
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.