SIG Talk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just ordered ProForce's Sig MCX AEG (Auto Electric Gun) airsoft rifle, with the Black Friday discount. Reviews seem very positive, and even though its more expensive than the CO2 version, I'm hoping the long term cost will be lower (no cartridges to purchase to use it, just battery to recharge). First such purchase, so not sure it was a good move or not, but fingers crossed. Goal is for both backyard target practice - and a tool to help 'haze' coyotes that might be getting too familiar with hanging around.

Anyone else have one of these? I'd love to hear about your experiences. I'll be glad to post mine after it's here and running. Thanks!

· Registered
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well, evidently nobody on this forum has one of these! I got mine up and running, and am pleased with the result. Put a Romeo 5 optic on it, a bucket of 0.2g 6mm airsoft bb's, appropriate battery and charger to fuel it, and gave it a whirl last weekend. Range is well over 50 yards, and pretty much dead-on with the R5 (with the usual bit of variable flight path from such light bb's).

Loving it so far! It will be nice to have a tool to discourage unwelcome wildlife without requiring a more serious weapon. Will see how effective it is for that purpose, will post my observations for anyone interested.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts