SIG Talk banner

Problem with my new P320rx

823 7
Third trip to the range today. I have close to 400 rounds through her. While shooting today I noticed a small black object on the range bench....... The front sight fell out!!!!

I went to the gunsmith on the range and he noticed he could slide the front sight in and out at will.

You can see the pics on my Instagram page @darthsmythious

I'm not sure how I feel at the moment. I have sent Sig Sauer an email, but its the weekend, so I don't expect a reply right away.

This is my second Sig, first time i've had any problems
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
Bummer. Sorry to hear about your problem. I've never had that issue and I have close to ten SIGs. I change out sights myself with a basic sight tool and SIG sights are usually pretty snug. I'm sure SIG will take care of you. Hopefully they give you something for the hassle too.

·
Registered
758 Posts
Hate problems with new stuff. Has to be a defective sight, I can't imagine an error in the dove tail...which means a pretty easy fix, but disappointing just the same.

Don't let it get you down that's a great gun.

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Funny, someone suggested I remove my front sight since it was in the way. But really, should be an easy fix--they are meant to be removed, just not that easy. May be easier just to take it to your LGS and have them slip it back on. (For the record, I'm keeping my front sight)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.